Fantastic night at Pendennis Castle last night for the annual dinner and dance - a special thanks to Adrian, Graham and Ross for organising.
Awards presented were as follows:
- Lee Humphreys reviewed the Charles Allen Rees Trophy for sportsman of the year.
- Nick Carne received the Ivan Winn Cup for top tryscorer.
- Fred Dalton received the Bernard Smales Cup for player's player.
- Tom Spiller received the Captains Cup.
- Mark Adkins received the clubman of the year award.
- Pius Johnson received the Christine Baker volunteer of the year award.
- Piers Garway-Templeman received the second team player's player of the year and second team tourist of the year.
- Cameron Bullock received the second team player of the year.
More photos from the event photographer to follow.